1. Our GDPR principles
- we will process all personal data fairly and lawfully
- we will only process personal data for specified and lawful purposes
- we will endeavour to hold relevant and accurate personal data, and where practical, we will keep it up to date
- we will not keep personal data for longer than is necessary
- we will keep all personal data secure
- we will endeavour to ensure that personal data is not transferred to countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) without adequate protection
2. GDPR compliance
Cosmonaut Magazine is committed to high standards of information security, privacy and transparency and will comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We have numerous data policies, procedures and processes in place to manage compliance with data protection law. These policies relate to information security and data protection, all of which have been reviewed and updated in-line with GDPR.
You can view our privacy notice on our website, which you can find here.
We strive to ensure the protection of all the personal data on our customers, as well as all other information we hold so that we have the trust of our customers and regulators when we innovate and use the information we hold in new ways.
3. Contact us
Should you require any further information about Cosomonaut Magazine’s GDPR implementation, please feel free to contact us using the details below: